Saturday, November 15, 2008

Please Rate film and help bring awareness!

Dear H4 holders,
My film 'Hearts Suspended' (4 min version) is in the sem-finals of the Migrations Film festival. Please rate it at http://www.rciviva.ca/rci/migrations/flash.asp?lg=en&id_concours=8. It will be up till the 19th. This is one of the steps in bringing awareness to this issue. Lets make our voices heard.You can go in and vote EVERY DAY. every vote counts. Please forward to your friends and ask them to forward to theirs. I did speak to them about the slow download speed, but they cannot improve on it :(so please be patient.
Thank you so much for your time.
Love,Meghna
Hope brings change, then change brings hope!

6 comments:

Rahul Rathi said...

Hello Meghna,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. You have done a great job by coming up with the wonderful documentary of yours.

The link you have provided for the voting is not working... can you please look into it and resend me the link.

Thanks

Rahul
www.rahulrathi.com

Rahul Rathi said...

ok it works! the asp? has to be all together... :o)

Meghna said...

Thanks for pointing out the change Rahul, have made it.

Daniela said...

Hi Meghna
I'm originally from Argentina and I came with my husband with H-4 visa. I heard you on NPR and I saw the trailer on You tube. I have the greencard now but I struggled for years. Thank you for speaking out.

Meghna said...

Thank you Daniela for listening to the interview. Yes, it continues to be difficult even after you get the green card as so much time and confidence has been lost. But I am sure in due time, it will all make sense!

Unknown said...

Hello Meghana
I watched your documentary today on ndtv24*7,really a great inspiration to watch.
The way you have represented your thoughts,pain and anger is wonderful.
That also left me with some questions Meghana like we always know the rules and regulation of the country we are forwarding,its not something which they have done after us reaching.
I tried to vote but the link is not working.
Best of Luck

Rachit
rachitneo@gmail.com